Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trying (again) for a new fitness goal!

So I am going to try a fitness goal. We are going on a cruise in just 2 short months and I really wanted to look good in a swimming suit. I figured, I probably won't beable to go to the carribean again for a very long time and I thought I might as well reward myself for it. Even if its just losing 10 lbs instead of the 20 that I really want to lose. So, I decided to really TRY. I should say I am going to lose weight and not say try and lose weight right? Well, I already try and exercise 5 times a week. I am on the treadmill doing intervals for 3 miles 3 times per week and sometimes I do a workout routine (either dvd or a class) once a week with a pilates routine once to twice a week. I am really feeling more tone than I have in a long time but I still have a few extra pounds just lounging around.

  So I am trying out this fitness pal that everyone seems to like. I have really liked it so far. Now if I can just remember do the food diary everyday that can help me stay on track. Its the sugar/sweets that are my weakness, and boy do I have a weakness for them. I can be careful and not eat too much of it at one sitting..I also have many sittings, ha :) So I put a fitness tracker on the blog to help show you my progress. If I don't succeed, I guess I will try try again until I do?? Wish me luck and I started today..Oh the chocolate licorice is calling my name! Oh, okay as long as I don't see it or think about it I can leave it alone right? And I am trying the Dr. Oz advice-the kitchen CLOSES 3 hours before bed. Not even Ben and Jerry's ice cream when your hubby gets a craving..

No comments: