It is so so cold outside! That stinking cold mixed with the fact that Me and the girls have all had a yucky cold this last week. I really want to stay in sweats all day, lay down on the couch with an endless supply of hot chocolate, blankets and movies that don't keep songs like "When will my life begin" or "Just say Please and thankyou" like a broken record in my head.
Instead, I am a mother and I have not really had the chance to do that. My sickess day, I scrubed 4 toilets, did 3 loads of laundry and dishes. My girls don't let it get them down and they continue to play and laugh so why should I let it get me down? BECAUSE I CAN :) I have been using essential oils to help me get better and everyday I do feel a little better. They seem to help Steve from getting this yucky stuff which he seems to get sicker than any of us. (knock on wood :))
Adalyn really has me laughing a lot lately. She does a really good version of Ariel singing "ahhahhahhhh ahhahhahhhhh". I will have to post a video of it sometime..She also has doing wonderful with her vocabulary. Today she started saying "Gracie" instead of "saycie." She isn't even two yet and you can understand so much of what she says..She is trying to talk in 2-3 word sentences!
Gracie is also doing well, she is learning what the time on the clock says and means. She is also helping a lot with Adalyn. She likes to be a mother figure to her by putting adalyn in time out when she thinks she deserves it, washing her face and hands with a wash cloth frequently. Trying to get adalyn ready for bed..Gracie has even asked if we could have 3 kids in our family...Kids don't always get what they want :)
Well I am having a Home boutique Party at my house this Saturday -Open House- From 5-8 p.m.I am going to have things like Designer Jeans, Bags, Massages, Crafts, Jewelry, DoTerra Oils and more. So come over and it will be fun! Now I had better get ready for my lazy day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment