Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little behind, let's start with....

A whole lotta pictures. We have done a lot the last couple of months. These pictures include trips to Lava Hot Springs, helicopter rides, trips to the zoo. This first picture is at Uncle Mat's house with his new puppy. He and Adalyn got a long real well. She let him chew on her fingers and he just loved it. He is a cutie! Here are the pictures in random order. I will eventually get to the 4th of july photos. That was a blast. Oh and by the way, have I mentioned I really dont like this blogger stuff. It drives me crazy trying to type stuff in here.
At a park in Lava



Gracie really loved this bunjie trampoline


Our helicopter ride. Gracie enjoyed it so much the pilot let Gracie go again with Grandma and Bompa

These two stayed on the ground
A hot day
They loved the zoo, but not the dinosaurs

The bird show is awesome






1 comment:

Chelsy Hansen said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the pic of you and Gracie in the helicopter. You two look so much alike! You are so lucky to have such a sweet family.