Monday, August 22, 2011

                                        
 I guess I dont blog very much anymore because I dislike the way it works-dislike it very much.
I have also been busy with my girls. I thought my 4 year old was getting easier to take care of the older she was getting. Boy was I wrong! She is harder than the little one! She is way more needy and whiney! Then she turns around and bats her beautiful long eye lashes and says, "You okay? I am 4, I love you!" Irresistable to kiss.


Look at this girl!! She just loves shoes and decided to hang out in daddys work boot
                                                     Gracie recently had her 4th birthday and got so many wonderful things from wonderful people.

This brother of mine and his wonderful fiance!

 I am happy to call her my future sis in law!
 Bridal shower
I have the best sister in laws I could get! They are awesome! 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Four already? She is a cutie! Congrats to your brother :)