Things seem to be crazy the last few weeks. Whenever I get on the computer, I feel like I am neglecting my kids (probably cause I am??). This month we have been sick a lot or working outside trying to get the yard fixed up, after spending $100's of dollars (I mean $100's!), and after sweating over making decisions on Twhat bushes and flowers to plant, getting the fence put in (which I love!! the kids and the dogs are stuck in the front) We just might get to relax a little this month. More updates later, if I get around to it, I might get some cute easter photos up here. It looks beautiful outside and I just might get the energy and get out of my pajamas and go outside (give me a break, I worked last night :) )
1 comment:
I love love that it's starting to look like Summer. I didn't know you worked? Where do you work? I vaguely remember you working with hair, but ya know my mind isn't always sharp these days :)
Post a Comment