We had a great weekend celebrating Easter and our 8 Year Anniversary. On friday, the mother-in-law headed over to take over on the kids while the hubby and I headed out to celebrate. We ended went out and enjoyed a lovely Italian dinner and afterwards, went to the hotel for some much needed R&R. When we got there, our thoughts were "wow this is really fancy and nice!"
The inlaws took the girls saturday morning to an easter egg hunt, they brought back enough candy to last till halloween (we still have candy from last halloween and christmas).
Daddy and Gracie coloring easter eggs. Adalyn was a little cranky and tired so she went for a nap
\ Look at that face!
Some yummy chocolate covered treats I made for Steve and I!
Our Room service Breakfast (we didn't order all of this, it came in the package deal)
They gave us an entire pitcher of hot chocolate (and for those of you that know me and hot cocoa, I didn't leave a single drop when we left)
On Saturday, I drug Steve all around the mall for some shopping and then took him to the Cheesecake factory for lunch. It was our first time there and it was yummy! The cheesecake slices were so big that we had to share (I know, Steve sharing cheesecake??!!! I am not kidding!!!)
The whole 24 hours we were away from the girls, we came home and sure missed them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment