Saturday, January 8, 2011

 I decided to post some pictures of myself when I did the figure/ bodybuilding competition back in 2006. I was very proud of myself for the modivation and self control that I gained at that period in my life. I am hoping I can look at this photo and get myself inspired enough to try and compete again. In this photo I was almost 3 months pregnant so I couldn't flatten my tummy anymore than that, but not bad??  Next time I compete I will actually spend money to get a good suit and a nice dark spray tan lol.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I didn't know you competed in that. I have a friend I danced with in college that has gone on to compete in body building competitions. She says it takes so much training. You look great!

Chelsy Hansen said...

You looked awesome! I have never seen pics of you like that. That will be a great motivator.