Friday, January 28, 2011

Fun Randomness

Here is a fun Valentine's Project . A wreath I made out of cupcake wrappers. It is the easiest, cheapest, and cutest thing!! You can make it any colors you like to go with anything. I also made a plain white one to just hang all year long. I found this cute idea here .

I am going to be making (with a little help from the husband) some fun shelves to go in my dining room and a fun mantle shelf to go in the front room.

 I had a surprise 30th birthday party for Steve. It turned out so great..We had him playing xbox downstairs with his dad and brother and they couldn't hear everybody coming in. When everyone finally got there, I told him someone was at the door for him. He was very surprised, he had no idea!! So many great people came and celebrated with us!
                                                                   His transformers cake


The most precious face!! She is definetly an angel when she is asleep!

Here is a couple fun videos of the girls. Adalyn has us laughing everytime she sits in her jumper. She loves to spin around and around using her feet and then she would lift her legs and spin faster the opposite direction. She has also learned some new dancing skills!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those videos are the cutest! I love how Ady's arms are inside the little swing. She's so compact!

K and J said...

THAT was an awesome way to surprise a person. Nice job wife.
Cute video's. I think her dance moves seem a bit reflective of her time spent in the bouncer :)

Sandra said...

Cute cute, Adalyn is getting so big. I forgot that Steve was a year younger than me. Happy Be-lated Birthday Steve!!! I love the wreath!