So I wasn't really going to try and make resolutions for this year because I never stick to them..Then I thought and thought about it and decided I wanted this year to be different.
First of all losing weight as one of my resolutions: I am tired of thinking all year how I hate the way my body looks. I don't like having a wardrobe section in my closet that is for a skinnier me. I want to beable to reward myself with a new adorable and smaller swimming suit. I am trying to make a mental and physical commitment to losing weight this year!!
My second resolution: Less tv time for my girls and more interaction time. I see myself allowing Gracie to watch daily marathons of Dora. Surprisingly she does learn something. Last week she came up to me before getting in the car and asked to be my co-pilot. She has also showed me her tight-rope walking skills and her rocket ship flying skills. But, I realized a lot lately that both of my babies are growing up way too fast and I need to spend alot more one on one time with them.
My third resolution: Pay more attention to my husband. I feel like I don't pay enough attention as I should to my husbands wants and needs. Well, he is a man so we know what most of them are..Anyway, everything he does on a daily basis is something for me and the kids. Very rarely does he do something that is for him. Instead of buying something that he needs or has wanted for a long time, he saves up his money and buys his wife lovely christmas gifts like a laptop and camera. He is so very good to me and I need to appreciate things more and show it.
I have many other little resolutions like getting my house straightened up and decorated the way I like it, getting the garage cleaned out and organized..Not call my mother and mother-in-law 6 times a day and replace a negative thought or comment with a positive one. Lets hope for a better year and sticking to our resolutions!
A saying above my pantry in my kitchen
2 comments:
Good goals. I need to make some personal goals. We made some family goals but I need some for me. Thats a cute saying. I have one close by the pantry above me fridge that says "Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator" :)
ha ha ha that saying with the refrigerator is so funny!!
Post a Comment