Well today was a nice long day. We headed over to Steve's brothers house this morning to help load up the uhaul..Then we drove about an hour to their new apartment...I let them do all the unloading while I took the girls and journeyed down to the gateway mall. My excuse, we would only be in the way.
My awesome brother met us there and we enjoyed some lunch together..People only naturally assume we are a couple, being Me and him with 2 little girls, he being so nice and helping me take care of them. Come on people, cant you at least see the resemblance in us? It feels really weird when people assume that..anyway I had fun.
I dressed Gracie in her new swimming suit and took her to play in the fountains at the mall. The water shoots up all over and there are a billion kids, and their parents, running around..It looked pretty fun, and it was sure hot! Gracie bug enjoyed the mist part of it but it took her a while to get use to the fountains..When she finally did get use to it, it got her right in the eyes..She didn't cry, she just stood there and covered her eyes for about 5 minutes then said she was done.
On the way home I drug Steve to a few stores, I sure tired him out pretty good. Exchanged our bar stools (stools-that looks funny) for different ones, ones I hope we will like better..On the way home we passed one of Steve's good friends, he is a cop, before we passed him, we all checked seat belts...Good thing every time we get in the car now, Gracie makes sure all seat belts are buckled so everyone is safe..She even gets daddy to do it.Good job Gracie!! Our cop friend turned on his lights for Gracie, she thought that was cool...
I do have a really friendly little girl. She enjoys kids, well, everyone actually. My awesome friend Mandy watched her the other day for me, she does day care so it was easy..When I went to pick her up, she had to give everyone a kiss and hug bye bye..Now sometimes she gets too friendly. Like when I went to the carpet and tile store to pick grout colors and the nice lady was helping me pick..We were both leaning over comparing colors and Gracie walks up to the lady and spanks her right on the butt, I was pretty embarrassed..
We came home to Steve's mom and dad filling the fish pond..I loved seeing it! I am so happy to have him home after 2 weeks in ICU..I had to hug him..The first time I saw him awake at the hospital after he got out of ICU, he looked at me and smiled and said,'' I heard you even missed me?!" I laughed, I sure did.. He doesn't have a mustache anymore and he lost a lot of weight in his face, he looks a lot younger and I see more of a resemblance in him and Steve.
Well, I am going to close my night with a hot cup of cocoa (yes, I drink it sometimes twice a day- ha ha) and maybe a movie, if i can stay awake,,that's a joke..
1 comment:
That is funny that she she slapped her on the bottom HA HA. I can't imagine Uncle Ron without a mustache. So good that he is home.
Post a Comment