So I decided when I make a yummy recipe, I am going to share it with all of you. I made a chicken recipe last night, we have had it before, its really good. I got the recipe from a family member a few years ago..
Chicken in Sour Cream Sauce
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp lemon and pepper
Combine all in a small bowl
Rub over Chicken (however many you want-make a few)
Place in slow cooker
In a medium bowl, combine:
1/2 cup chicken broth (1/2 tsp chicken granules plus 1/2 cup water, heated)
1 cup sour cream
1 can of mushroom soup
fresh mushrooms (optional)
Pour over chicken. cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until juices from chicken run clean. Thicken if desired with 1 tb cornstarch combined with 1/4 cup water-I didn't thicken it, I actually added 1/2 cup water.
Serve over rice or noodle and top it off with a vegetable and yummy Rhodes rolls!
No comments:
Post a Comment