Monday, June 14, 2010

Is it just me or is it normal to feel like I am always going to have a nervous breakdown. Ha I guess its normal when you have been building a house for almost 1 YEAR! and stressing over everyday things, huh. Then I have my 2 beautiful girls that are keeping me on my toes. mostly my 2 1/2 year old. She is always doing something, She is talking real well, using 3 word sentences now..She has a really big vocabulary..She just likes to talk jibberish most the time but I sure love her to pieces!
The other day I put her on the potty and she was sitting there, she held her middle (birdie) finger up and held all the other ones down and said, "Look, I Did it!" I was so shocked, where in the world did she learn that!? She didn't do it in a mean way, i asked her what that meant to her and she said, "castle" so we are trying to teach her to use different fingers for that.
We decided since we have had so much on our plate this last year, with the house and with Ron being in the hospital and just EVERYTHING, we-Ron, Marie, Me and Steve and the girls and my awesome brother are going to DISNEYlaND this fall! I am so excited! I have been wanting to go for ever! We need a good vacation and I am a true disney kid at heart.
The house is coming along. I only have a few small things to paint, like a few more doors, and some of the ceiling in the corners then its Cleaning Time! I am really excited for that part, I have been already slowly filling my kitchen with things. Then its carpet time and the driveway/sidewalk should be done this week then we can get an inspection and move in. But there is a lot of furniture to paint so if you like to do that kind of painting, come on over I wont stop ya..I am so so sick of painting! Ha I cry every time i am over there, literally i am so exhausted from this house. Well TTFN

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It will all be over soon :) Painting isn't the funnest either. We just got back from Disneyland. You guys will have lots of fun.