Welcome baby Adalyn Jane..Born March 22, 2010 at 11:40 a.m. Weighing in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. and measuring 18.5 inches long. She is such a cutie, we fell in love with her instantly! Her face was a little bruised the first day but by the second day she was all perfectly pink! She was born with tonz of hair. ( I Love it, Gracie didn't have hair, just white peach fuzz) It's dark blonde on the top and light brown in the back. Her coloring is a lot darker than Gracie's was, she looks like Gracie a little but she still has her own look. We all think she resembles pictures of our little Jaxson (her big brother in heaven).

Grandma told Gracie it was time to go see baby sister. Gracie started bouncing off the walls. she wanted a bow in her hair, her nails painted, she was way excited. She brought baby sister a present and kissed the present all the way to the hospital. Baby sister also gave Gracie a baby doll with a matching blanket (one like Adalyns)..She has just loved her baby sister. She always wants to know where she is and why she is crying. She is a very big help to mommy and grandma is also a very very big help!!


Baby Adalyn has been doing so well, the first couple of days she had her days and nights really mixed up but she has been getting better and last night, I FINALLY got a little caught up on sleep..

Steve is such a proud daddy. He loves to hold the baby, he does so well with her and just eats her up..I am so proud to have such a supportive loving husband. Even though he likes to make fun of me a lot and gives me a hard time, he is really really great.
I am thankful for my lovely little family! My two beautiful little girls! I could kiss them and hug them all day long..I don't like to put the baby down, she loves to be cuddled, and Gracie barely lets me give her a kiss.. It makes me sad she is growing so fast..
The house is coming along..The tile should be done around next week and then the cabinets come in! I said I have a hard time with change, I think these changes are lovely and nice!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Ashley she is ADORABLE!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Oh and Thanks! Now I'm baby hungry he he. I think Adalyn is such a pretty name.
Post a Comment