Here is just a few updated photos of my house. The men are working on the tile right now. I am so thankful for my hubby, his dad and his brother Mat for coming by every,,,single...day after a long day at their jobs, to work on the tile til 9:30 at night. They are doing a really good job!
Mat and Steve in the dining room
The bathroom Mat did (shower)-didn't he do great!
My brother in law Bryan also helped with this bathroom
I picked a latte color to go in my bathroom tile but when it dried I didn't like it. So we are doing the same color that is in the kitchen, in all the tile, MOCHA...that is what this dark color is, it seems to take out a lot of the yellow in the bathroom tile.

On your Mark, Get Set, GO!!!
Daddy and Gracie had a blast playing on the ZOOM ZOOM..He may be a little big for her 4 wheeler but it gets him around pretty good and they sure have a fun time together on it. After a while, Gracie decided to race daddy on her little bike.


Here is a cute picture of my beautiful girls . Gracie always wants to hold Adalyn and is constantly kissing her.
I dressed Adalyn in this adorable outfit that took a week to finally fit into. With that and the little headband she looked so adorable that I had to take a picture. I seem to kiss her constantly myself and I definitely can't seem to put her down.
2 comments:
The house looks great. Awesome that they could all help out so much. Your girls are adorable. I love that outfit she is such a doll.
I LOVE the picture of Gracie holding Adalyn, she looks so grown up, and her hair is adorable.
Post a Comment