Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today...

Well today went well. First I dropped my poor little Babs off to the animal clinic to get her doggy hysterectomy. I was very nervous and so was she. Filling out the paper work she was shaking so bad...Steve picked her up on the way home and she has been groggy all day and night. She ate a little and walked around a bit but now she is cuddled up tightly in a blanket sleeping.
I also had a successful day. I had my cerclage removed, FINALLY! Well, it actually came by pretty fast. When he took it out I dilated to a 2. The baby weighs barely over 7 pounds the doctor guesses. He also told me that my pain in my hand is Pregnancy carpel tunnel syndrome. He told me to get a wrist splint and I did..Let me tell you, surprisingly..IT HELPS!! I was to the point of giving up and cutting my arm off..OK not really but I sure felt like it. I still have some numbness with the brace on but the pain is barely there. The real test is tonight when i am sleeping. My doctor told me with my swelling (in my arms) and the baby looks good that he will check me next week at my next appointment and if I don't go by then he will start me within a few days or less. it will come pretty quick I think...
There is my update..off to bed.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's coming close!!! How exciting. Sad to hear about your doggy, sounds painful for a pup too.