Saturday, March 6, 2010

So I had my appointment to get my cerclage out last Wednesday. My doctor had surgery last week so I had to make it with someone else. We went to the appointment and come to find out the doctor wouldn't take them out cause they like to take them out in the hospital and not the office. So she said to wait til my appointment next week for my doctor to come back and take them out. Let me tell ya, I was really really bumbed..At least these 4 more days will go by fast?? The baby weighs a little over 6 pounds now and I am only getting bigger and bigger as the days go by. I feel like I am going to explode. I was doing really good a couple weeks ago and had only gained 20 pounds up to that point. Well, yeah I have gained almost 8 pounds in the last couple of weeks. Dang! And I thought i was doing so well. The point is Ashley, it doesn't matter what the scale says right now, just as long as everything looks well. low (good)blood pressure, good blood sugar, minimal swelling, big butt, got it all~
For some reason I crave soda more than anything! I mean, bad! Diet coke has been the special pop this month. i craved it last night for dinner and we went to Wendy's . I didn't taste my pop until I got home~STUPID~ it was awful, we thought it tasted like someone poured hand soap in it, and no it wasn't just me. I literally cried. So when we got home I settled for a caffeine free Dr. pepper and some Better than S** cake :) My blog is PG :) So, hello another 8 pounds??
*****
I have my appointment the same day I am getting my little Babs fixed. I am so scared for her..Just the thought of them using a scalpel blade and her needing pain meds I am just really nervous and feeling really sad for her. Obviously I have never had a female dog fixed before but I know Babs and I are going to be baby's about it.
*****
My little Gracie is still not wanting to be potty trained. The other day she took her clothes off by herself, sat on the potty, wiped herself, flushed the toilet and washed her hands and I wasn't aloud to stand in the same room. Now tell me she isn't ready to wear panties?! Then half the time she acts like she isn't trained at all by not wanting to go and she fills 5 diapers in 4 hours and she throws a HUGE tantrum (sometimes to the point I start to cry and can't be around) so I don't know what to do.. It does seem though when I say I am giving up, she will go in the potty more often, reverse psychology?? Wish it worked more often.
I brought out the baby crib and got everything ready for the baby's arrival. Gracie keeps climbing in the crib, putting her baby's in there. She takes the baby's shoes and socks out of the drawer and puts them on her doll. I think she is going to be a good little helper, as long as she doesn't get too jealous and wanting to help a little too much.
*****
They are not much further away from starting the tile at the house!! Just a few more weeks! I will post pictures when I get them on the computer. Man I can ramble on forever, so TTFN

No comments: