Monday, March 1, 2010

My bossy little sweetheart..

Well..Gracie is sure growing up and expanding her vocabulary..In fact, my sweet little 2 1/2 year old is down right bossy. I love it..
For example, Steve and I were driving to town the other day and we were listening to the radio, she says, "pease turn of show (radio)", we look at her and she says it again.."pease turn off show daddy..'' so Steve smiles and turns the radio way down...A song comes on that we like so he turns it back up..Her eyes get HUGE and she yells, "No! OFF NOW!!" It took us by surprise...
Another funny thing she did was that night Steve's brother Mat and his wife Rebecca came over, when it was time to leave she told them, "Be safe, seat belts.."" I didn't know she knew that..It was cute..
Then,, on Sunday morning, Steve and I were being lazy sleeping in. Gracie came in and wanted milk so I went up to get some..Steve was laying on my pillow and Gracie said," No daddy mommy's bed.." He wouldn't move so she said,"No daddy mommy's bed, move now, 1....2....3..." That's when we busted up laughing..Then she gets real mad for laughing...
Hopefully this cute bossiness is a 2 year old fase and will go away..
She has also become real musical..She absolutely loves the guitar..She loves playing her barbie guitar and sings along with the Cindy lopper song it plays..If she doesn't have her guitar she will use anything she can find to play as her guitar..I hope this little thing will stay with her..I love her to be musical!
I have a video of her playing her guitar and I will have to post it..When I get around to it..Right now, my princess is waking up..

1 comment:

Sandra said...

How cute. I love that she started counting ha ha.