So I have started a new hobby for myself, or at least trying.I made Gracie this cute sundress, which is a tad too big for her..I put Tulle on the bottom of it and the ribbon across the dress has a really cute flower design on it..I am making the baby one to match.I also have been experiencing with bow making..I have been loving it and the more bows I make, the better I get and the more ideas I have for different types of bows..
My next project after the baby's dress is to make a couple new boppy pillow covers, I am a little nervous. Another project/hobby I started for myself a little over a year ago is digital scrapbooking...I love it, it is so much easier than regular scrapbooking. I posted a link to the side of my blog that has just a few pages of what I have done..
We get to start painting on the house tonight! I am excited, only a few more long, long tedious projects to go..It is looking so good, the rock on the front of the house is coming along and should be done soon....It completes the house and brings everything together..
On the baby note, she is growing great..Last week she weighed 4.5 lbs and looks good..I get my cerclage taken out in 2 weeks! Wow how time flies! My due date is in about 5 weeks and the house still has a ways to go, will it be done? I am crossing my fingers but not counting on it, DANG IT!!! I found all my baby clothes and washed them so I can be somewhat ready..


1 comment:
Great job. That dress is so cute. I love to make bows too...I just wish I had more time to make them. They are all really cute.
Post a Comment