Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yummy cake!!















The basement stairs


One bedroom in the basement and future bathroom






The kitchen







The front room and front door








The front view of the house


Here are some fun pictures of Gracie just being herself..Here are some updated pictures of the house...It is coming along. This was yesterday and I drove by today and they have half the garage framed up. They said hopefully by the end of the week they should have the roof on and everything sheeted, but we will see. :)
When you drive by the house it looks so so TALL!!! When they get the roof on it will be even taller! Maybe once they get all the siding and rock on it will all blend and look good.






3 comments:

Sandra said...

So will you be able to move in before Christmas? That would be so nice.

Chelsy Hansen said...

Oh look at Gracie!!! She has so much hair. I need to bring Rhet over...That kitchen set looks a blast!!!

Ashley said...

I wish we could move in before christmas but we still have a ways I think. Thant would be nice. I am just shooting for february and I will be happy.