Saturday, December 12, 2009

Because I can...












As Christmas approaches, I am trying to get in the holiday spirit. I love the Christmas music, the lovely Salt City Candles, (Christmas Tree (Trimmings), Christmas Eve), the presents under the tree and all the lights. Wrapping presents and giving them out, making candy...Everything that goes with it, having a little child makes it even better!!
This year seems to be a little harder for me to get in the mood..I have been really grouchy lately (that is where the Because I can comes in)....Here are my excuses (reasons!), I am building a house (unplanned)... we are living with other people at their house which is real hard to do once you are married, have your own house, and are on your own with kids...I have a little girl who is, in fact!, just officially entered the terrible 2's! with the hushes, No's and be quiets!....Plus I am pregnant and getting really fat (OK, big with baby)...and I don't think my hubby and I get out on dates alone as much as we should..I feel like we really need to do things together to strengthen our marriage relationship, but i guess that's just my opinion...
Every morning I wake up and tell myself,"today is going to be a good day, I am going to be happy and not let anything bug me and keep my opinions to myself." it doesn't seem to work very much so if you have any way that I can fix all that, please, let me know...

On a good note, Gracie was able to play out in the snow today and she had a blast...At first, once we got all of Gracie's snow clothes on, she could barely walk...She made a snow angel...dad made her a mini snowman...and she ate snow, and ate snow and ate snow :) Then dad decided to try out the 4 wheeler..he got out Gracie's 4 wheeler and took her on a ride, making donuts all over grandpas front lawn..She had a blast..Then, we came in for a nice hot cup of cocoa...

Here are some pictures to leave ya with...Have a good and safe weekend!!!










2 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I'd say you could start drinking to deal with it, but I think that's frowned upon when you're pregnant. Spend a weekend at your mom's for a change of scenery maybe? And I agree that Steve should definitely take you out. Alone. Without mom, dad, or Gracie.