Monday, November 23, 2009

Well everything is going pretty well..I am pretty much done with all my christmas shopping, just a few little things here and there.
Gracie is getting real excited about the snow and Santa..She is always saying Santa! or Snowman!! We went to the mall last week and went to see Santa, Gracie got real excited until we got right up close to him..She talked to him a little and just stared at him but wouldn't go near him..When it was time to go, she yelled "Bye Santa, Cya waiter!"
I love Gracie so much..She is growing so fast! She has a new thing where she yells "Mommy!" and if I say what she gets up set cause she wants to say "what".So "Mommy! What?" I laugh everytime..
She is such a little performer too! Gracie had her cousins over on Saturday. Her cousin Zach was playing a toy flute and Gracies was standing on the ledge of the fireplace with a stick leading the music, it was the cutest thing! I have it on video I will just have to put it on here.
My house is at a standstill until the beginning of next week. We are waiting on some of the wood to come in and then they will get all the framing done by the end of next week..We picked out all our granite and cupboards..I am way excited!
As for the baby, everything is going GREAT! My stitch is holding up great and she is growing! She weighs about a pound now and I can really feel (and see her) move..It is the best feeling in the world to me! The pregnancy feels real to me, especially when I look at myself in the mirror, it just feels like a dream most of the time when I say to myself " I am going to have another baby girl in 4 months!!!"
I want to say I am thankful for my wonderful family! For all the help both Steve's and my family have done for us! I am thankful for our little Gracie and for our new one on the way!!! Thankful for the excitment I get when I see all the little things that make her happy!!
I am thankful for my wonderful, hansom, sweet, smart husband that spoils me so much and is just the BEST!!! I love him with all my heart and I couldn't ask for better.
Wishing you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving! Love ya!!! TTFN

No comments: