It all started with me wanting to have a bigger vehicle. So when we decide to have another lovely little person come into our lives (which I am starting to get baby hungry right about now.
Gracie is asleep if you can't tell), we can have a big enough vehicle so I can go out with all my girlfriends and our kids.
Well, with the perfect sweet husband of mine that gives me pretty much every thing I want ( I really feel bad I do!!), we go down to a dealership in Sandy on Saturday
we test drive a few cars and a few hours and a salesman later we find a Nissan Pathfinder that we really like, AND ITS NOT EVEN THE COLOR RED!!!!
We take a few more hours signing papers, by this time Gracie is just throwing herself all over the floor kicking and screaming, poor thing.
We finally walk out of the place by 7:00 ish (we were there since 1:00), and take our ride home. Oh by the way, we traded in our Bravada which they didn't give us crap for of course.
So we go home, with Steve feeling bad all night he wakes me up at 1:00 in the morning and tells me he found the vehicle we bought on the website of the place we bought it from. SAME EXACT ONE, SAME VIN NUMBER EVERYTHING!!!! FOR $3,000 LESS THAN THEY SOLD IT TO US FOR! Excuse my language but those damn people really made us upset.
So first thing monday morning I am going to call and try to get them to take it back and cancel the loan before it goes through.
Oh, and when we bought it, we got a free (well $3,000 worth from the screwing us) little 4-wheeler, the size is a 150. But, we won't have it I guess if we take the car back.
Anyway, so that's our wonderful day, but that seems pretty normal for being a Hansen.
3 comments:
good luck! It might be to late. it was for us anyway!
That really stinks. I hope you can get it all taken care of
So what did you find out?
Post a Comment