Well, taking back the car didn't turn out like we hoped. They basically told us we are out of luck and the only thing we can do is trade it for something else.
We are happy with our vehicle, just not the place. DON'T EVER BUY FROM National Auto Plaza. So, we left and picked up our "free" 4 wheeler on the way home. It was actually like a 100cc but we payed $50 and upgraded to a 125cc which is a lot better. Its pink camoflauge.
Steve started to calm down a bit on the way home. Like we said, we wouldn't be a true Hansen if we didn't get screwed all of the time. I guess thats what makes mistakes a mistake, you should learn from them. You hear this happening all the time to people, and sometimes to even your friends, and sometimes you make fun of them . Then, it happens to you.
The car is nice, we just were upset at the place. The car is a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. Its a pretty deep blue color. It seats 7-8, well, more like 7.
Well, I came to pick up Gracie from my mom's house and found out that she went to the emergency room. I finally found where she was (at 2:00 in the morning), she is at the hospital waiting to get her Gallbladder out. That sucks!! We will have to go see her . Well, I am at work so I had better start working.
2 comments:
Sorry about the car, that sucks! Nissan's are way nice though, I love mine. I hate car dealers, I always make Eric do everthing, and even just sitting there stresses me out!
I'm assuming you meant your mom went to the hospital. At first, I thought you meant Gracie!
Anyway, too bad about the dealership, but at least you like the car.
Post a Comment