I have come to the realization that I am not losing my 20 lbs. Maybe its the fact I love food, I have a sweet tooth and he drives me nuts. I also have a problem with shopping, mostly for Gracie. I find something cute and I buy it, well if its on sale of course.
I guess you could blame the whole weight problem on shopping (does it sound like I am making excuses? Cause I am).
It starts with the shopping, then I come home and Steve finds out I bought something, then he complains (which he probably wouldn't do if I didn't go shopping every week).
So, when I am out "shopping" I buy Steve some candy, if you know Steve he has a pretty good collection in the, what we call, "Candy Cupboard." I do this so he won't get too upset with me when I spend money. Well, it doesn't really work I guess, so we eat the candy together. Steve loves candy but he doesn't gain any weight or a cavity!!! Ever!!! I have a weekness for Reese's and cookies. I am starting Gracie on this so I had better cut back because she is getting worse.
I really need to cut back on the whole candy and shopping thing. I am really starting to make my husband annoyed and upset with me on a daily basis. If anyone has a suggestion, please, don't tell me about it :) J/k. I am going to start my diet on shopping and sweets today. More water!!!! Just window shopping (well thats no fun) and changing my sweet tooth to a fruit. I will tell you how it works. Well, I am going to get on my treadmill now :)
2 comments:
Good Luck, I hope it works! I don't eat healthy enough, I always eat sweets. (Blake is starting to catch on to that as well!)
Your so funny. I know what you mean about shopping too much. And if anyone has a problem with eating too many sweets...its ME! We should lose weight together...if thats even possible for me. I want to do it as healthily as I can cuz I wanna get my body ready for another pregnancy. So Im gearing my frustrations of this miscarriage to making myself as healthy as I can. It would be awesome to do it together!
Post a Comment