Friday, March 27, 2009

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Supernatural
2. House
3. American Idol
4. HGTV
5. wizards of waverly place (I know)
6. Smallville
7. Zach and Cody
8. Hannah Montanna (well, it gets fun to watch after a while)

8 things I look forward to
1) Fridays
2) Eating
3) Holidays
4) Gracie's Naps
5) Bedtime
6) Summer
7) expanding my family
8) being skinny

*8 favorite places to eat
1) Bella's
2)Olive Garden
3) Sizzler
4) Spaghetti Factory
5) Hunan
6) Subway
7) Chuck a rama
8) applebee's

8 Things on my wish list
1) go to disneyland
2) go to hawaii
3) lose 20 lbs.
4) have another baby after losing 20 lbs.
5) Gracie being potty trained right now!
6) winning an hgtv contest
7) running a marathon
8) compete in another fitness show within 2 years


8 People I tag
1) IF
2)YOU
3) READ
4) THIS
5) YOU
6)HAVE
7) BEEN
8) TAGGED!!!

No comments: