So I bought these window markers, (Markers are one of Gracie's FAVORTIE things), and I let Gracie color on the front window. She was having fun but after a little while, she decided to color on herself. She is such a silly girl. I love her so much and I know its bad to teach her to color where she shouldn't but it was pretty funny and cute at the time!
2 comments:
She's getting BIG!!! This is absolutely hillarious!!! I wanna do something with you guys soon!
Ashely - so cute! Give Gracie a big hug - it made me miss her - she's a cutie! Finally figured out how to check your blog - but that's as far as i've got. I'll keep trying - that home was super cute - but it should be closer to us right? :) Give Steve a hug too - love you! p.s. this is Boo in case you can't figure it out from our display name :)
Post a Comment