Sunday, March 29, 2009
I just need to express my feelings. I do feel blessed to have a beautiful home, a nice car to drive (well, when I get to drive it), and a husband that puts up with me. I am especially grateful for my little Gracie Jill. She is so great. She has such the personality and can brighten your day, when she is having a good day of course. I love watching her use her imagination. Kids really do watch EVERYTHING you do! She has been real into winnie the pooh. Everytime she see's him she starts singing Biddie da pooh! Biddie da pooh! Its adorable. I really want to give her the best that I possibly can. I want her to be in everything that she can (and wants to do). I am excited for Summer. (Winter gets depressing) I am excited to take her out to the park all the time, take her to the zoo, and swimming. I am really trying to get Steve to take us to disneyland this spring/summer but I don't see it happening. I just want Gracie to have a great life. I think I try too hard to fit in (I really do annoy myself) , I want it to be easy for Gracie and I am sure it will be. She has such a great personality. I love her so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't feel bad about not going to disneyland this year. We took Wyatt when he was her age and I wish we would have waited one more year. he was too little and he doesn't remember any of it!
Hey Ash, are you okay? You sound a little blue. I just wanted to tell you, you are a great friend and an awesome mother! Gracie is deffinately lucky to have you as a mom. I know there are days we just dont feel like we do enough but you will never know what you really are doing for Gracie! We really need to get together...I have been feeling a bit blue these days too...DAMN WINTER! Im so ready for spring! And so it Rhet. Im gonna give you a call!
Post a Comment