Wednesday, October 16, 2013

We have been busy over here at our house. With school, dance class, work, weekly doctor appointments and getting ready for baby to come. 
I have been going to the doctor every week to make sure the cerclage is holding up well. I started funneling (opening from the top) but it still seems to be holding up and the Doctor said I can keep working. I am almost 31 weeks now :) 
I have a goal. Usually I try and get my Christmas shopping done by the first of December, then I can enjoy the Holiday season a little more. This year, I plan to have most, if not all of my shopping done around the beginning of November. If by chance I deliver soon after taking out the cerclage (a week before Thanksgiving) I would like to not have to worry about Christmas and taking the baby out in the cold. I already got a good chunk of it out of the way, so I know it can be done. :)
Well, more updates later. TTFN


Leaving you with pictures of 2 of my favorite people in the world!




No comments: