Well, we found out our little Christmas Present is going to be a BOY!! Before we told the girls, they said they know its a boy and they were convinced. They were right and everyone is very excited. I have so much to do in these next few months. Deciding on paint color, furniture, decorations all that fun stuff. About a month ago I went in and got my cerclage put in. (to help keep my cervix closed) It went well and after a few days of rest, I was back to normal again. So far everything has been looking real good and I am almost at my 18 week mark! I have been feeling him move for about 3 weeks now and the movements are only getting stronger. I have to lay down and hold still to be able to feel anything but I smile everytime.
We recently got our family pictures done and I love them. I really need to come up with something different for my hair though. Every family picture we have taken, I seem to be in the stages of growing out my bangs and my hair so it doesn't look the best. Also, the little one wouldn't cooperate too much, she was ready to go home long before we were finished. However, they did turn out way fun and I love my little family!!











No comments:
Post a Comment