Monday, March 21, 2011

A blog of pictures

 My Spring ribbon wreath that I will keep up all of spring (even after easter cause I love it)
 The girls just love it outside!


Adalyn posing for the camera on the day of her birthday celebration!

 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE TWO PICTURES! She looks so much like her daddy! Nana and bompa gave her this adorable white rocking chair-its a tradition with all the grandkids on their first birthday, white was the cutest though!!
 She loved her gifts! She sang and rocked her baby. She loved the dresses that Aunt Becky gave her, so much she had to give them a hug!

 Her birthday cake was the funnest part! She starred at it for a bit then she dug in-using her mouth! We all had a laugh! At least she wasn't like Gracie- on her first birthday she ate her entire cake  and pooped frosting for a week!


Love this girl!!! Thank you to everyone that came, Adalyn really loves all of her gifts, thank you!

No comments: