Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My cute family


My girls are so cute. I just absolutely love when Adalyn wakes up in the morning and I go and grab her and she is standing up in her crib with a cute little grin, a whiney cry and jumping for me to pick her up.
I grabbed her yesterday and she had bed hair big time and it was the cutest little face that I just had to snatch a picture so I can always remember how much I love that face!!
Gracie has a fun imagination. She is always dressing up in fun stuff and she loves to sing in her microphone. Dont ask me whats on her head exactly cause I dont know. I know she has a cowboy hat but not sure what else...
I love my life!!! I act stressed out a lot of the time and I sometimes feel really overwhelmed but I am slowly overcoming this...I love spending time with my little family and love to see what fun things both of my girls come up with. You would be amazed at what a 3 year old and a 11 month old do during the day..
I also wanna say how much I love my husband and how amazing he is, going to work all day and coming home and putting up with a house full of females. He truly is an amazing man!!!

No comments: