Thursday, November 18, 2010

a little late halloween fun

So my baby has been trying to crawl the last week or more. Doing everything she could, her favorite was hands and knees, then she goes into a pike position on her toes and jumps bringing her knees forward. Its cute..She tried to army crawl and the backwards crawl, now she does the regular crawl and she is everywhere!!
This week we went and bought Gracie a twin mattress and moved her to her Big girl bed. She was so excited she spun around in her room like a princess. She has only fell out of it once :0

I love love love this adorable outfit on Adalyn. She is such a cutie!








My little pumpkin








Snow White

My little model:)











2 comments:

Sandra said...

cute costumes. Adalyn is adorable as a pumpkin.

Chelsy Hansen said...

Oh my Addy is so cute!!! I miss you guys! I want to get together soon as long as no one is sick. Rhets been feeling really good lately so it might be a good time soon. Addy looks so much like Gracie! I love Gracie with black hair! lol! Such cute little girls.