We went camping up Spanish Fork canyon this last weekend. It was a nice getaway that we needed, the camping was long enough but the get away part could have lasted a lot longer.
There was lots of playing
(the best lookin 87 year old grandma around)
Lots and LOTS of eating!

Thought Adalyn could gnaw on a piece of hard licorice for a minute, after 1 minute of making a HUGE mess, she lost interest
Lots and LOTS of eating!Thought Adalyn could gnaw on a piece of hard licorice for a minute, after 1 minute of making a HUGE mess, she lost interest
(Even Ron was reading, good for him)


Then we slept

These Men are handsome even when they are sleeping

She looked so cute and tiny in the big wagon, she loved it

I love my Girls!!

Such a kissable little face!
This weekend I am having a yard sale. I have lots of clothes some books, who knows what else. If you are around stop by...
Then we slept
These Men are handsome even when they are sleeping
She looked so cute and tiny in the big wagon, she loved it
I love my Girls!!
Such a kissable little face!
I would like to have kind of a open house type thing for my Salon really soon, maybe a "Come see what it looks like, what services are offered, yummy treats."
I am pretty much ready to start taking appointments. I will be offering Facials and Ear Candling too. Ear Candling, for those who don't know, is a technique to remove ear wax built up from our ears using a ear candle. It sounds gross but its pretty cool and relaxing. So, call me!!
I am pretty much ready to start taking appointments. I will be offering Facials and Ear Candling too. Ear Candling, for those who don't know, is a technique to remove ear wax built up from our ears using a ear candle. It sounds gross but its pretty cool and relaxing. So, call me!!
So..Our trip to DISNEYLAND is on the countdown for next month, I am getting so excited, I am such a DISNEY FAN!!!
I really hope its a fun experience for Gracie, she loves princess' so much!!
Which reminds me...I am having a Halloween party this year!! It will be the weekend before Halloween on Saturday. There will be lots of fun things, fun Halloween looking food, Halloween movies! So be there or be square! I am giving enough notice so hopefully you can plan it!
So in August we had a family reunion..It was nice because we got to meet my cousin Sherrie for the first time. She belongs to my Uncle Lloyd who passed away early this year from Cancer. We found her just after he died, she has never met him. She is so pretty, she has two little twin boys that are so cute and well behaved! I hope we can see her again soon! Here she is with my Uncle Jay
1 comment:
I'm glad you explained the ear candling thing because I was clueless.
Post a Comment