
Four Years Ago today, I had my little angel, Jaxson Argyle... I am really happy that I have two Beautiful little girls since then. I always wonder what he would look like, I think Adalyn would look most like him and they both take after Steve more. I am very happy that we will get to be with him someday!! I love my family so much and don't want to take anything for granted. A saying, "Enjoy the little things in life, cause one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things"..
I get to spend the day with my mommy and go to lunch with her and my sister in law. We all have a little baby in heaven so it is a special time for us that we do 3 times a year.
1 comment:
That is really neat that you get together with them three times a year. I know time heals but I'm sure it's still tough. Hugs!
Post a Comment