Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Blessing and favorites

We FINALLY got around to blessing Adalyn. We wanted to wait til we were in our house. Steve blessed her in our home surrounded by family and the Bishop. He was very nervous but did a great job! Afterwards we sat and visited and ate some yummy food.

Some yummy homemade eclairs, yes homemade. I got the recipe from my mommy and I love making them, I love eating them more. Filled with vanilla pudding topped with chocolate Frosting, YUM!


A lovely picture of Steve's sister, see the cute little face my nephew is pulling on the right side, ha ha..It was a nice and special day!





******

FAVORITES



Adalyn and her friend Lily. They are about 2 weeks apart.



Gracie and James (he is lily's big brother)



24th of July








Zoo









Ashley








1 comment:

Sandra said...

That picture of Brenda is funny. The dress is beautiful! So your in your home Yaaa :)