Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!
7 Years and 3 kids later (our lovely angel Jaxson)...It is so neat to have such a wonderful family, I am truly blessed. We were married April 26, 2003 in the Idaho Falls Temple, after 7 years you would think we would get up there again, but it hasn't happened. One of these days I would really like to. We have been through many things together, things we have learned so much about..It has taken a long time but I think we are finally starting to understand each other, ha ha well....somewhat. This song that is playing was the song that we danced to together at our wedding, I love it! I would post a picture of the wedding but my computer isn't working right
I cant wait to have many more-hopefully fun adventures (and vacations) together! I Love you sweetie, have a great day!!!!
****
Well the house shouldn't be too much longer..Once we are in (and I have all my flowers planted), I plan on trying to put together a girls night out, what do you think? I love to have girlfriends but no one seems to get around to planning something, so that's what I am going to do..Something where we can get together and talk and eat all kinds of fun things, maybe play games, switch off at one another's homes and maybe once in a while go out somewhere. I really think people need friends to get together with, its very important!
So when I decide to schedule this thing, I had better have some girls over! :)
****
Well its a little late but my baby is now 1 month old!!! I can't believe how fast time flies..She turned 5 weeks today (1 month on the 22)...She is already chunking out those cheeks. She holds her head up pretty well and she can focus real well.. It is still hard to tell who she looks like but everyone that sees her still thinks of dad first..(Gracie was exactly me from day 1)...We will see, time will only tell.
TTFN

3 comments:

tina said...

wow. it sounds like the 4 of us need to take a trip back to IF. The last time we were up there was your wedding. Sad I know. And I can't believe adalyn is already a month old. I still haven't seen her. Am I the most horrible friend ever??? be sure to invite me to the girls night. Sounds fun!!

Sandra said...

Happy Anniversary. The last time we were up there was your wedding too :)

Chelsy Hansen said...

Love the girls night out idea! I would love to be a part of that and I can help you get something planned. I can't wait to take your girls pics. I got your maternity ones all edited and on a disc. So I need to get them to you. I can't believe it has already been a month! Your girls are so cute! Makes me excited to have another boy, because siblings are so cute! I want to come over and just hang out with you, talk a bit.