This is the word of my life right now. I get so frustrated so easy and I pray for more patience everyday.. Here is a list of my frustrations, though they may be boring to you, they are causing me stress in my life!
I will Start with the house..We were hoping to get done in time for our anniversary, which is on Monday by the way..That isn't going to happen..The tile took way longer than planned and its all done except for the master shower. They have a few things such as: Finish tiling the bath tub and shower, priming and painting the garage, putting the shower insert in downstairs in the old bathroom, painting the girls bathroom, granite installation, the remaining lights and plumbing, trim and doors up (paint doors), install carpet and clean existing carpet, set up shelves in closet, pour driveway and sidewalk..I am sure there is more but thats all I know..AND my lovely hubby informed me last night that we aren't doing anything on our anniversary anymore cause he is working at the house. I am so sick of all this and I know he is too.
Next, I have been potty training Gracie for a year now..She figured out how to do it all at the beginning, and she will do well once in a while but she gets so stubborn and when she doesn't want to do somethIng, YOU CANNOT MAKE HER DO IT! And she doesn't like to ever listen to her mommy.
And last (for now), Adalyn has been so so VERY fussy..She cries and cries..She is very spitty and I think she is gassy and has acid reflux..The doctor has her on a baby dose of Milanta 4 times a day, it seems to help sometimes...Not today..I feel so bad for her.
I swear if I didn't constantly color my hair, it would be white..Maybe it will all just fall out..There are somedays I feel like going Britney Spears and shaving it all off, I have been trying to grow it out for over a year now and it doesn't seem to be any longer AT ALL!! I think I will give it a couple more months and if it doesn't grow at least and inch or so, then its getting cut..Anyway, no more complaining ashley...Just look at what you have :) 2 beautiful girls and house that I will live in someday...
2 comments:
Sometimes you just have to vent ya know. I hope that things have gotten better. ummm gotten is that proper English?
Anyway, bummer about the house not being done in time. If it makes you feel better...on one of our anniversaries I planned a gathering (totally spaced it was our anniversary) so I ended up going there while my Husband took a friend to a Jazz game. We just celebrated a different day.
I am sorry things aren't good right now, but they are bound to get better and then it will seem like a short time that you had to endure all of this :) Keep your chin up!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment