Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here are some pictures of the house. As you can see it is coming along. The sheetrock and mudding just got finished and now we are almost ready to paint. I just really hope everyone doesn't hate me after this whole thing (my hubby and in-laws)..I am just so stressed about getting things done and i can't handle when things pop up and get in the way of trying to finish the house (problems!!).
I haven't had as much patience with my little Gracie as I should. She is at that stage where she is learning patience herself and trying to be a little 2 1/2 year old girl. Good thing we live with grandma cause that sure seems to help with all of that...I love her so much..She is very into princesses right now. She loves to dress up and wear high heels, hats and little dresses...Then she comes out, does a little turn and says princess!!!
I keep telling myself when I get back into my house and situated, I am going to spend my time with the girls as much as I can. Playing things with them that they want to play, getting them more involved with fun activities and not the tv..
But, here is our new garage door, I like it. Steve thinks it looks HUGE but I think it looks ok and proportioned enough..Well, more later




Some of the master bedroom and entry to bathroom


Master Bedroom



Some of the front room




1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ashley it looks great! Almost done woo hoo.