The baby appointment was today and she is looking great!! Her cheeks are getting some chub on them and she weighs about 2 lbs. 15 oz. Gracie is doing so well with mommy having a baby in her tummy..She is always: Baby in dere?!, baby siter!, baby in tummy!, Gracie's baby!..Then she will take her cup and let the baby have a drink and then she will sing to my tummy to put the baby to sleep.
The house was inspected yesterday (electric, plumbing, etc.) all is well! Now we can begin the insulation and sheet rock, then the tortured man hours of painting and tiling. We are waiting on a couple quotes for the paint but I have a feeling we will be doing it ourselves, and I am not ready for all the time and stress that it is going to take..
Gracie is doing so well with all of this (being so young and not having to worry about all of it..just being spiled to death by her grandma Rie (or Ron she likes to call her )..I think I will have fun trying to get Gracie and I adjusted when we move into our house..Having a new baby sister, a new home, and no Grandma Rie (Ron :) ) around all the time..Speaking of Grandma Rie, she just made me the prettiest car seat cover..She did such a great job!!!! Here it is!!!
3 comments:
That cover is so cute! Do you guys have an approximate move in date set?
love the carseat cover. And we'll come help paint!!
That is such a cute carseat cover! You think she'd make me one? I'd pay for it!
Post a Comment