Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pictures

My front porch and sliding door..Will eventually be my front door

Remember my kitchen and my bedroom? Gone! If you look straight, you can see where the stairs are down to the tv room. My front room



This is the outside view of the kitchen side of the house


Here are just a couple pictures of the house. We found out we have to tear down most of the kitchen because there is a cement pad with stairs from the old porch in there and in order to tie in correctly they need to get rid of it.
So, we decided to make things easier and since there will only be a little of the house left, we are just going to tear down the rest of the upstairs and 1/4 of the basement part. It looks so sad right now!
All I can say is stress stress stress!!
On a good note, I had a doctors appointment last week and everything looks great with the little one. The baby is growing strong and healthy and I have my cerclage scheduled for the end of the month.
Well, we have to start over on the design of the house since more is coming off. As soon as we can come up with a new plan and get our permits (which the guy was pretty easy going) then we can hopefully see more progress with the building, other than that not much more news..Keep updates as much as I can..TTFN

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow I'd say stress. When you say "they are easy going" Does that mean that they take too long to get the permits or they are willing to let anything go through? Anyway, I hope it gets done fast for your sanity :) Good to hear that you and the baby are doing well.

Chelsy Hansen said...

Oh no! How sad! I know it seems like such a pain now but I bet you will be alot happier with the house now that you can make it how you want. Let me know if you need anything.

Ashley said...

They are easy going cause we aren't in the city and he saw what we wanted to do and was like <" ok just give me a copy of the plans and it will be good" so, I hope it goes by quick