Monday, August 31, 2009

Whats going on...

Well, its been a little while since I have updated about my house..We finally got the master bedroom, bathroom and closet all torn down and cleaned up..( I have pictures but I am using Marie's computer, need to get them on)..
We are just waiting on the results from a soil test then we can move forward..We have figured out what we want everything to look like...Here is a short list of what we are doing...
Extending the kitchen, maybe adding an island, adding a walk in pantry..adding stairs to my bedroom..bigger master bath, closet and bathroom...extra bedroom and half bath...a fruit cellar downstairs and a really big theater room for Steve..
I am excited for all the new things, its just going to take forever!!!
I am not one to handle change very well, even for the better..I just get sad for a little while and feel empty until I get used to it, I am even that way when I change the furniture around in the room...So, this next year will be a lot of change..Partly new house (hopefully it will be done sooner than that), Steve's company that he works for is going on strike in march/april for who knows how long, and Gracie is going to be a big sister!!
....
Yeah, in case you didn't know, I am 10 weeks preggars right now..I have been sick more than I was with the other 2 pregnancies..I get my cerclage in the middle of september..the timing with the house and everything is a little crazy but it will all work out, hopefully...
I am excited to bring a new addition into our little family..The pregnancy will be a lot better after we get past at least 29 weeks (hopefully more)..Well, hopefully pictures and another update this week....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

YAAAA CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. I hope everything gets done before than too. Crazy stuff.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting, not the being sick part. If you need any help with anything let me know!