Well, we have been staying at the in-laws for that past couple of days and it seems like we will probably be staying there for possibly up to a few weeks.
We found out our septic tank is sinking and a pipe broke and we cannot use anything at the home..No toilet, shower, sink, laundry..nothing!
Steve has a friend that is a plumber that works with some guys that will come and fix it hopefully..we have to replace everything...New pipes, septic tank, do a new leach field...hopefully our homeowners insurance will do something.
Steve's family has been very helpful with putting us up and helping with the digging and such. His dad and brother came over and took apart my lovely rock garden and they dug a big hole...Oh, did I mention the tank is under the house..YES! under the house...I do not know how they got away with the inspection on that...it is basically collapsed and under my house..AHH!!!
Gracie is sure loving staying with grandma Rie and Bompa Hansen..its basically all fun for her...I will let you know more later...in the meantime....Have fun and think of us when you are in your own home using your own potty and have a sewer!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh Ashley I'm sorry, thats no fun. I hope it can get fixed fast.
Post a Comment