Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday, bowling and the 4th

Here are some pictures from 4th of July to Gracie's birthday. Gracie had a blast at her party!

All of her cousins came over, she opened presents, ate lots of yummy food (deviled eggs!), played with her toys and played in the water to cool off!

I made Gracie a ladybug cake and some cups of dirt made out of pudding, oreos and brownie chunks, oh and gummy worms. They were so good I could eat them everyday!!!

We bought Gracie a fisher-price car that she can sit in and move around with her feet, it was a piece of junk! We took it back and looked at shopko and they had a step2 cozy coupe and it is soooo much better! She loves it!

We are thankful for all of the fun stuff everyone gave her and for coming to the party!

We took her bowling that night with her Uncle Mat and Aunt Becky. It was cosmic bowling night, she had her own lane and she got to use the ramp and the bumpers..She beat us all!!!!

These pictures are not in order and I have not figured out this blogging thing enough to rearrange everything how I like.

Gracie and daddy bowling























































The frosting on the head is black, it just looks blue in this picture.

4th of July














1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Gracie!!