Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am sitting here at work with the babies so I decided to bore you all with writing only.
Gracie is loving this weather, she enjoys being outside and awaits her daddy's return home to take her on her daily ride on the 4 wheeler. She is loving that thing, evertime we go outside she heads for it and grabs her helmet.
She is such a cute little stinker. Her legs and arms are so full of bruises and scratches from playing outside.
Steve and I decided we wanted to make a little patio area since we don't really have one. We bought these beautiful brick pavers and Steve has done a wonderful job at placing them ( I helped, promise).
Steve really deserves something big. He works his butt off at work all day and comes home and works his butt off. I take care of Gracie all day but that's the fun job most of the time.
I love my family very much and I am so thankful for my sweet, bubbly, beautiful little princess!
My brother and his wife just had a little boy. He is such a cutie!! I could hold him and kiss him all day. I remember when Gracie was that small and it makes me sad how fast she is growing. I use to beable to hold her all day and kiss her all I want
Well, now I am lucky if I get two kisses out of her, anymore than that she is pushing me to get away from her.
Looking back at Gracie being so small and holding my new little nephew, it starts to make me baby hungry. The cute little noises they make, the smell, the little outfits they wear! So adorable.
I am thankful for all the things I have. Now, I will end this boring post! ttfn



2 comments:

Sandra said...

It's not a boring post! I love to hear how happy Mama's are at seeing their little ones grow. It makes you more aware of how time really does fly and how short of a time we have while they are young.

Jessica said...

We do need a girls night. Eric is working so much, I never get a break. I seriously was about to go to a chick flick the other day by myself. Call me whenever, I need to get out! :)