Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Written back in April, posted now

Well, this month has been a busy one. I am finally done with the competition training. I am tired and ready for  a break. I would love to stay on this journey, but this last week I found out that we are pregnant :) I am due in Decemeber. Which makes it a nervous, exciting experience. Our first baby was a boy, we lost him at 6 months pregnant due to my incompetent cervix. I am so excited and at the same time, it feels like a dream. I have to keep reminding myself that I am. I haven't been on birth control for a few months and it hasn't been happening for me. I didn't have a problem with my girls, happened super quick. My husband never gets excited about it, in fact he is real quiet about it. He has always been that way. Doesn't act excited until the time is almost here. When I found out I was pregnant with our first, I was training for a show, it was our anniversary, and I was due in December.  Its the same this time around. I just finished a show, My anniversary is on the 26th of April so I found out just a little sooner than that. I know that this is probably going to be my last pregnancy. I won't be able to talk my husband into any more I am sure. I am really hoping for a boy. We have 2 beautiful girls. They are wonderful, I would like them to have a little brother. I am going to hold off on telling everyone and my kids for a couple of months. Hopefully I can make it :) So I will be publishing this post a little later. So TTFN

No comments: