New School Perm
First School Breakfast-she wanted cereal :)
Waiting for the bus
Coming back from school!
Whats been going on....Gracie started kindergarten this year. She absolutely loves it! She is excited to ride the bus and loves doing her homework and showing me all she's done. She gets a little cranky since she has to wake up so early in the morning for school. She also started doing chores when she gets home. I made a chore chart for her and she is willing to do her chores if the paper says she needs to do it :) During school hours, Adalyn gets a little needy, she wants to go to school with Gracie terribly bad. I am going to take this opportunity to try and potty train her- wish me luck!
*****
Gracie turned 5!
Gracie had a great birthday party with so many good friends over. It was a little rainy outside and we were going to have a bouncy house. So we decided to have it at the church. It worked out prett good, fit in the gym pretty well. We had a pizza party and yummy Barbie cake and ice cream. Gracie got so many fun barbie's! Something about her turning 5 has made her change so much. She is so smart and she also has the attitude to go with it :)
*****
Camping trip
Adalyn and Grandma Ron
Gracie called us over to show us a birds nest. Come to find out, it was one she made and she had a little arrow out of sticks, pointing to her nest..It was adorable!
Rope toss game with daddy
hanging out on grandpas hammock
Adalyn and Grandma A-taking Roxy for a walk
*****
Dean Reunion
Addy found her pockets :)
My dad and uncle playing their instruments -I think my uncle is wearing a wig :)
My cousin Sherrie and I
*****
Randomness
enjoying Popcorn-watching a movie in the kitchen while mommy cans
daddy working on his truck. The girls wanted to be like daddy and worked on their truck :)
canning the best jam ever! Peach-raspberry and peach-strawberry jam. Instead of pectin, you use jello. It tastes so good!
Homemade salsa! SO YUMMY!
End the canning day with strawberry rhubarb crumb bars topped with homemade vanilla ice cream :)
End of Summer and Fall begins! I have so many more pictures but I think this is all I am going to post-at least for now :) TTFN
Oh, you can hop on over to my fitness blog ashleysfitnessjourney.blogspot.com and read about my experience on contest day..
No comments:
Post a Comment