Well this week I have been slowly cleaning the house. I am getting so excited, my basement is all carpeted, it looks great! He says he will be mostly finished by Monday and then we can get it inspected and move on in!! Whoo hoo!! I never thought it would come. Marie and I headed over there today and decorated a little, put some fun little stickers up in the girls rooms, way cute!!
When we get more cleaned up, I will post pictures. Oh, and I was getting my little china hutch out of the storage unit, I am going to paint it dried tomato red, I got stung my a hornet! IT hurt like heck! We sat and pocked it til it was no more so we could lock it back up, stupid things. Well, my little Gracie bug is sick today and all last week, coughing, throwin up so I am going to get her medicine, TTFN


2 comments:
little ones throwing up is no fun. Hope she is better soon. Sherry and Steph said they saw you guys and went out, sounds like fun. They said you saw Brian and Liz's new house. Hope the move goes smooth :)
Im so happy its that close! When its all finished I want to see it again! Also maybe you could give me some good ideas for decor in my house. Poor Gracie! Hope shes better soon and Adi dont get it!
Post a Comment