Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh how I love it..

Oh How I love having a girl..All the little obsessions she has (even at 2 years old!) The shoes, the purses, the baby dolls, all the accessories (necklaces, bracelets, watches), the clothes.
Walking down the girls toy isle at the store, her eyes just light up and she oohs and aahhs about all the cute babies and little stuffed animals.
Then comes the lovely screaming and the little princess attitude. Just a few days ago Gracie wanted something and I told her to go and get it, she walks up to Grandma Rie and says" go" and pushes her, "like she shouldn't have to move for something she wants."
Then the hugs and the kisses come and the tickles and the cute little words like Pease and Tank Too..I love it all and I am excited to have another little girl that Gracie can share all her lovely little obsessions with, oh yeah right, asking a little girl to share her purses and jewelry, we will see :)
The question is, is Steve ready to handle a house full of girls?! He made a comment yesterday coming out of the doctor saying, " I think God is testing me to see how much stress I can handle before all my hair falls out!" Ha ha I think he will love it and its going to be great. I get to use all of my cute girl things again, and I never had a sister growing up and I am glad Gracie will.
I had my cerclage put in last week (when they sew your cervix up) and everything seems to be holding and going well. The real test is to see how it looks in 3 weeks, that's when things started to change with Gracie and I had to get another one put in. I am blessed that there is a way for me to be able to have kids, I am blessed to have a husband that supports me and gives me more than I deserve.
On another note, we are supposedly getting our permits today for the house and they are going to start digging and plumbing and pouring the foundation, whoo hoo!!! Hopefully we will start seeing things going on smoothly now..If you drive past my house, it will look like a desert, we tore down 5 trees, even that big one up front that had all the shade. It made me sad cause we liked that tree..Oh well, that's enough writing, ttfn!!
,

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It's so fun to see them grow! I love your enthusiasm with it all! I find there are days that I have a hard time with patience and getting overwhelmed with stuff that I need to stop realize the blessing a child brings and let the happy times flow. I hope that made sense. Are you guys still staying at Ron and Maries?

Ashley said...

yes we are still staying with ron and marie. They are doing great with helping us and putting up with us. It is hard adjusting to living with parents but they are really good about everything.