I can't believe how fast the time goes by, My little Gracie will be 2 in less than a month!! I love her so much and enjoy all the experiences she gives us and enjoy watching everything she learns, She is starting to talk really well.
Here are just some of the words from her little vocabulary:
Show, More, Juice, Milk, Baffs (Babs), baff (bath), zoom zoom (4 wheeler), stay, OWIE, purple, paper, car, door, up and down, NO, Gracie, mommy and daddy, nana (nana and bananna), side (outside), boo (pillow and blanket), baby, andy (candy), tow (cow), horsth (horse), iddy (kitty), poop poo, uh oh.. and many more adorable words.
My little baby is not a little baby anymore and I am sad how fast time flies by. I am so thankful to beable to stay home and watch every new little thing that she learns, I wouldn't want to miss a moment!!
2 comments:
Ditto Ditto...about time going by. I'm still amazed my first baby is now eight...geesh. She was a cute baby and is a cute toddler!
Geez! It's amazing how you almost forget how little they were. Time definitely flies. Such a doll!
Post a Comment