Tuesday, April 7, 2009







Well today is such a
BEAUTIFUL day that I decided when Cammy came to pick up James we could give them a little easter egg hunt. Gracie would find them and put them back down. I had to show her to put them in the basket and that they had candy in them. They had fun but wanted to go play on the swing set. I am excited for easter. It means almost SPRING!!! I am so ready!!!!! Winter seems way to long and makes everyone moody. I am so excited to take Gracie to the zoo! If anyone wants to go. It will be great. Our 6th anniversary is coming up at the end of the month. If anyone has any great ideas on what we could do or where we can go. We want to do something other than just go out to eat. Let me know you smart and exciting people!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How Fun!! Holidays are so much more fun with kids! I don't think Blake will be into the collecting eggs this year!

Kristin Bishop said...

Hi!

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Your little girl is darling...and my husband and I have always LOVED the named gracie..so cute.

The black and white polka dot suit with the ruffle is so cute ( I have it ) and it is new from THIS YEAR. They sold out completley in the first 2 weeks of the season...but they just got a new shipment and they do have some in every size available. Let me know if I can get you one...I would love to help:)

e-mail me at kristinbishop1@gmail.com and I can give more information. All the tops are 48.00 and so worth it. That particular one has padding, underwire...sinching down the sides that makes your tummy look way flatter than it is (that's my favorite part:). Anyhow...can't wait to here from you!

kristin